The purpose of the Debate Club is to provide students with the opportunity to participate in on-campus debates. The documented benefits of these activities include improved marks in college, improved research skills, improved communication skills, and improved critical thinking skills.
Debate Association connects, supports, and inspires a diverse community committed to empowering students through speech and debate.
We envision a world in which every college provides speech and debate programs to foster each student's communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creative skills.
- Develop excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Develop excellent critical thinking skills.
- Develop effective tools for research, organization, and presentation.
- Develop strategies to overcome fears of public speaking.
- Discover the confidence and desire to participate in all academics.
Club In Charge
Dr. Fabitha Ibrahim
Associate Professor (HOD)
Ms. DEEPTHI T K
Ms. Amina Melethil