Women Development Cell was formed on 7th Aug 2018. Women Development Cell serves as a platform where female students can comfortably participate and share their views. WDC organizes events, workshops on gender amity, women's welfare and to recognize individual efforts towards equality and empowerment. Every Year Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8th by organizing different programs such as rally, talk on women’s related issues, debates etc.
“Intellectually, mentally and spiritually woman is equivalent to male and she can participate in every activities” Gandhiji.
To encourage female students to be self-reliant and economically independent.
To strive towards enabling women to achieve equality and equal participation in all spheres of life and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non-teaching woman staff of the college.
- To promote an environment of gender amity and sensitivity among students.
- To resolve issues pertaining to girls or women’s sexual harassment.
- To safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members.
- To incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the college.
- To ensure personality along with academic development of students.
- To make students aware of gender equity.
- To make students aware of legal rights of women.
Club in Charge
Ms. MAYA C
Assistant Professor (HOD)
Ms. FOUSHIBA P K M
Ms. PREESHMA KV
Ms. SHANA A.V